Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tough Times

Well, I've been away for awhile. I lost a good friend last week. I was out of town all weekend and I haven't been working since I've been gone. Today is my first day back at work. As far as my experiment, I am just getting started. I will be reporting soon on what's going on with it. I am behind on my Daily Keyword Lists so I have to catch back up on that. I have to also tie in my personal research projects and get back up to speed on this blog. Lots of work to do, not enough time in the day! I came up with another money making idea today. I will be creating AdSense Arbitrage campaigns regularly. The ones that are marginal I will sell for immediate profit. The ones that are exceptional I will develop and live off of. I can't wait to stop going to my day job!

My goal is to be done with the day job by my birthday in May. That means that I have to be generating enough money to replace my current income and cover my bills. That will be enough to quit my job and allow me the time to really flourish online. So, I guess that means I should stop rambling for now and get back to work.

R.I.P. Harlen "The Dude" Pinto-- we all miss you!

No comments: