Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Game Plan

Well, I have been busy. I have started a website that gives away free keyword list and free PLR articles. I use it mostly to see if I can build a list of subscribers. I also market the Kdeyword Elite software to them on occasion. I haven't developed a product idea yet to sell to my website visitors or email list. I did however, come up with an idea today for a project.

I am going to actually test out the free ebook methods of AdSense Arbitrage and the PLR articles and my keyword elite software. Not much difference to what I normally do but this time I am going to publish my results. I don't exactly know how to publish screen shots that black out certain information or what all I'm allowed to show from google. I will tell everyone what I'm allowed to according to google's terms of service. If you know a good way to show screenshots please leave it in a comment on this blog!

Now, on to my experiment...

As I was doing my routine daily keyword lists I came across some good looking numbers for the AdSense Arbitrage method. I was running a 100 word list through project two of Keyword Elite when this idea struck me. This niche could be profitable. 'Divorce', lots of high paying words in this niche. I am going to do another search for a bigger keyword list. I will use Keyword Elite's project #1 to this. I am then going to find out which word will be the subject of my Article.

Once I find my main keyword I will optimize one of the Daily PLR articles for this keyword. Next I will build a subpage on my website for that keyword. I will then publish the optimized article along with some AdSense ads.

The next thing I will do is create and AdWords campaign that sends traffic to this site. I will report what happens with this project on a daily basis. So, check back soon!

No comments: