Thursday, March 13, 2008

Looking Good

I just got home from work and I checked my "divorce" Campaign. I forgot to add an AdSense channel to track it but I'm fairly certain that it made me $2 and cost me $0.15. I didn't have any keywords active for search because my bids were too low. Both mysterious clicks that I assume came from my divorce website came from the content network. I upped my minimum bid to activate a few words for search just now. I want to see if that will bring me any more traffic and more income to make it worth bidding more.

Oh yeah, I also didn't use the PLR articles from Daily PLR articles because I forgot about it after my time away from my computer. Instead I used an article gathered for me from my Keyword Elite Software. I changed a word here and there to better match the keyword I chose to optimize for. I put a link at the bottom of the page to adhere to AdSense policies and then let it fly. I use the Xsite Pro Software to build my pages fast and easy. Today I am going to be doing research on some more of the niches from the PLR articles and I will be making sites for some of those keywords if they are profitable.

So, I am off to work now! It is so much nicer to do this for work than to go to my job. No bosses. No one telling me what to do. I can't wait to do this full time!

No comments: