Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Something New Again

I am still making a little bit of money everyday from one of my AdSense Sites. I made about $1.66 today. And that includes all of my Advertising costs. I am looking into the idea of getting away from AdWords soon. I can't seem to get it to work for me yet. Iwill keep up the ones that are actually earning me a profit each day and report how I am making out. I am also going to be trying out different things that will also help me generate income.

I have heard plenty of times that getting links to a site, and getting traffic will help generate tons of cash. I found a product that helps you create content quickly. The content is original, it is clearly written and it is abundant. It is called IContentRobot. I have created 4 articles, turned 2 into web pages and 2 were submitted to an article directory. It took me a total of 45 minutes to do all of that plus get the program, figure out how to use it and to send out my daily emails!

If anything, it at least makes you feel productive. I will begin working on this project alot in the next few weeks. I will be reporting all of my endeavors here to help you see what is working and what isn't. I have this feeling inside that won't go away. I have to make money online, enough to give me the freedom from reporting to a job every day!

No comments: