Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One More Winner For Today!

I only got four visitors to my site today but two of them clicked on an ad and made me 42 cents. It only cost me 14 cents for the traffic. The site came from content I created from my Keyword Elite Software. I optimized the page for a certain keyword. Then I built a huge list of related keywords. I bid a small but for many words. I am getting lots of impressions on the content networks but not too many clicks. My AdSense CTR is pretty good. It is not as high as the guy from AdSense Arbitrage case study but it is a lot better than ever before.

As for the new IContentRobot Software, I have been creating articles and content feverishly. I've submitted more than 10 articles today already (in about 1 hour)! Next time I submit articles it will go faster because I won't have to sign up to each directory again. I've only created one new webpage so far today but I am coming up with Ideas left and right. I may use some of the articles to market an affiliate product or two.

Maybe I'm addicted to new products online that are gonna make me money fast! I am really starting to enjoy it more and more. I have been frustrated for a long time, and now, things are finally seeming to fall into place. I mean I've actually made money with a few different AdWords Ads, I have a good content creator, and I have outstanding keyword research tools.

Now I am in need of doing a little more planning. I have this new software that allows me to create tons of unique content. There are tons of things I can do with all this content. I want to try out everything. But I need to pick a method and try it for awhile. I have been going crazy submitting articles because I know that this is a good method of driving traffic to your site. The one way links are very good for getting high natural search engine rankings. It is also a way of virally spreading your link around the internet.

So far the sites I've built are only monetized by AdSense. I am debating on whether or not I should ad some sort of affiliate products to my websites and see if I get any income from that. First I'm going to stick to the AdSense sites and see if I get traffic to them.

I need to set up some steps that I must follow every day to see what happens when I change something. I guess, I also need to keep testing different methods and then settle down as I find things that work. So I guess I need to set up some ways to track my efforts.

I am so excited about all of these ideas flowing through my head that I am going crazy. Time to decide on a plan. I am going to continue submitting articles daily. 10 per day shall suffice. I am also going to create more webpages. I'll go with 5 per day. Also, I am going to keep track of the time I spend on this work.

I need to figure out if I can actually work less hours each day and earn more money. I would like to plan my business, my work, around my day rather than have to plan -8+ hours per day around a job! Tomorrow evening I will report my timing for these projects. There will be no fooling around either. Just complete my tasks, and report them.

No comments: