Monday, March 24, 2008

A Nice Relaxing Weekend

It was a nice relaxing weekend that just passed. My Parents were in town and we hung out. Nice to see them and nice to get away from the computer once in awhile! My Ads were profitable this weekend. Not extremely but as long as it is in the plus, I'm all good. Now, I am back at my Arbitrage game. Today I put up a site about bankruptcy mailing lists. It came from the niche from yesterday about bankruptcy. I chose the word because it has a huge gap in the first 3 AdWords positions. I then built a small keyword list based on the keyword 'bankruptcy mailing list' and used it for my AdWords campaign. I just barely got it up and running so I have nothing to report on it yet.

This is the first site based on a keyword that has such a huge gap in prices. I am kind of rolling the dice here. I could pay a good price and get no clicks, or I could pay a small price and get a few clicks for a nice payout! As I am writing this I think I may have to tone down the high paying words a little. I need to stop trying to hit home runs and concentrate more on singles. I have one site that is bringing me in a constant trickle but it is hard to find another.

There are times when I think that I ought to do a little more concentration on getting a site up and running that is actually listed in the search engines. One that I spend the time to get it indexed and optimized and the content is all mine and original, and it makes me money on autopilot. Then I remember to focus on one thing, master it then move on. I must have discipline here and stick to my guns until I start to see the results I want.

I am going to quit my day job soon and have the easy, laid back lifestyle I've always dreamed about. I am going to commit myself to making two sites for arbitrage per day. The ones that don't cost anything I'll keep. The ones that don't produce anything, not even impressions I am going to erase on a weekly basis. So, if it is not doing anything after a week then I am going to remove it and focus more on what's working.

For my second site today I am going to randomly search for a keyword. It will be... 'self help'! I will put up it's URL on this site so you can see how simple the site is. If you are also using the Arbitrage method and having success please post a model page to help me, get a little exposure and help anyone else currently trying to achieve success with Arbitrage.

No comments: