Sunday, February 24, 2008

Starting To Get It!

I am getting a list of email subscribers for giving away free keyword lists. I am also having some success at getting them to sign up for free PLR articles, which, if they buy anything from there I get an affiliate commission. As far as making money, I am still struggling. I have an AdWords campaign going right now but it doesn't get too many hits. That's ok because it isn't costing me too much.

I think I am going to try and set up my first joint venture soon. I am going to see if the guy who sends out the daily PLR articles would like to get something going with me. Maybe we could set up a product together that would make both of us some money. First I have to think about it and come up with a semblance of a plan before I approach him. Be on the lookout for a new product coming out soon!

No comments: