Monday, February 11, 2008

Getting Results

I've been working pretty steadily on my AdSense Arbitrage method. I am getting some results. Nothing spectacular just yet but getting better. I still am coming up short on my advertising but I am also finding niches that are profitable. For me they are not very profitable, yet but they are making a few cents a day. I am also trying to market an ebook that I have resale rights to. I am getting a little traffic but it is expensive traffic. I need to refine my ad and my sales page to get some better results. I also started a new website/ email campaign. I set up a website where I post daily keyword lists. They are gonna start out being sorted from highest paying keywords to lowest paying. Then I will test out a few other styles and see what my subscribers think. There won't be a whole lot of work to do since I have Keyword Elite to do it for me. If you are interested in seeing what kind of features it has sign up for my daily keyword lists at http://www.KeywordLists.gilbsy.com I will also be posting keyword lists daily on the website. So, check it out get a couple of keywords researched for you, save some time, make some money and decide to get the Keyword Elite software for yourself!

No comments: