Monday, May 5, 2008

Things Are Starting To Work

I have found a profitable niche for the AdSense Arbitrage method. I am consistently earning about $4 per day. It is not much but it is a start. I am currently looking for another similar niche. $4 a day isn't going to get my bills paid so I need about 100 more of these sites and I can retire from my day job.

I have spent a huge amount of my time learning about internet marketing. I have tried and am currently trying many things to get money flowing in rather than out. I have one profitable site. It is a start. $4 x 30 days = $120 for a month in profit. That pays for my hosting, my autoresponder, and leaves a little for re-investing.

I am going to be putting up one site per day and setting up an AdWords campaign for it. It doesn't take too long to do the keyword research, set up a site and make an AdWords campaign. By liniting myself to one site per day I am allowing time for going to the gym, house cleaning, time with my wife, and a few extra curricular activities.

A couple of weeks ago I was spending every extra bit of time trying to get something to work and make me money online. I burnt out quick. I was always grouchy, tired and anxious. I wanted to quit my job so bad and I couldn't get anything to work. Now that I am limiting my online work time I feel better, and when I am generating enough to retire from my day job I won't have to spend any more time than I am now on making a living. I will have created more time for myself by working less!

Anyway, I guess I should give more details as to what I am doing to earn money so that you can copy me and do the same...

I have to go for tonight but I will be back and I will reveal some of my methods. What I am doing and what I've gotten rid of. Come back soon!

No comments: