Friday, April 4, 2008

Another New PLan

Today I checked out my sites and I found that they are being indexed by Google. That is due greatly in part to my work with IContentRobot & Keyword Elite. I have been using SEO Elite too. I have been creating articles and posting them to the directories in SEO Elite. I have been using Keyword Elite to find keywords that are not too competitive. And, I have been using IContentRobot to generate content for articles and webpages. I have been using a text editor to search and replace certain keywords in my articles to make them new pages for my website.

I just created a new plan for my internet marketing business:
  1. Create one website and market it through article marketing campaigns every week, and add at least ten pages to the site per week.
  2. In week 2 I will do the same as week 1 on a new website and I will add 5 more webpages to week 1's website.
  3. Week 3 will follow week 2's plan except I won't be working on week 1's site anymore.
  4. Week 4 will continue the pattern plus I will evaluate site 1 and see if it is worth continued effort. If so, I will add more income streams to it as I see fit.
  5. Week 5 will continue the pattern from week 4... and so on until I have myself a good enough income stream to quit my job!

If anyone else has had any success with any of these tools I've mentioned above please leave a comment, even if you have only succeeded at wasting money please let it be known!

No comments: