Saturday, March 29, 2008

Exciting Times

I am more excited now that I've found a way to actually make money on the internet than I've ever been about anything I've tried on the internet. I've already made $1.13 today and I did the work already. This is awesome! I am using a technique that works.

Now comes the time for more planning. It has taken me years to finally find this system. When it really takes off I am going to be ecstatic. I am going to continue my article marketing campaigns for a week and see how it affects my bottom line. If it is working as well as I plan I will then start a new project. I will keep up my article marketing but I will start adding more affiliate products. I am looking into Commission Junction as another source of products. ClickBank is nice but it doesn't have as much diversity as CJ. But, I have sold a few clickbank products already.

Today I am going to need to pick up the pace a little more, since I don't have to go to work today. Here are the goals for today, the ones I'm also writing down:
  1. Submit 2 articles to all of the article directories in SEO Elite
  2. Get 2 more sites up and running with article marketing campaigns.

Once I finish these tasks I will report where I'm at with AdSense for today.

No comments: