Saturday, March 29, 2008

Confusing results

Today has been a little less profitable than yesterday. I have still only made $1.13 from AdSense. This is all profit but I feel like I should be making more based on the amount of work I've put in. I have been submitting articles like crazy. I need to submit a couple more to ezine articles.com and I need to set up another website still today. I slacked a little on getting started on my secon effort for today. I did spend extra time on my first project today so, I expect to see a jump in my traffic in the near future.

I am going to set up another niche site later tonight or tomorrow and I am going to submit more articles. Another link getting technique I am going to try is social bookmarking and blog sites. Well, I've got work to do so I'll report back tomorrow.

No comments: