Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Changes Already

I tried to make up a page for each of the daily PLR articles I get each day and I wasn't too happy with the results. I don't think that they were good for AdSense Arbitrage. Today I decided to try something a little different. I took about 5 of the keywords from my list that seemed to get a lot of AdWords clicks and also had a potential for a decent AdSense payout. I then used Keyword Elite to generate some articles for each of those keywords. I found one that was optimized well for a "good" keyword and made a web page out of it along with some AdSense ads.

Next, I am going to go over my AdSense Arbitrage case study and see what the guy did to build his AdWords keyword lists. Once I have a good set of words to use I am going to do a little research on what Ads are number getting the most hits for those words and model my ad after them.

The idea of making 5 pages and doing all of this research is too much for me right now. I don't have the time or the experience to take on that project right now. The articles are not based on the best keywords and I don't have the will to rewrite them to the extent necessary for good things to happen.

What I am thinking now is that I will take the niche and research it and do like I did today and pick what words I think will do well, make one page for one main word and a few secondary words. That way I have enough time to create a good list or two for my AdWords campaigns.

I should have enough time to do one page per day. You can check out my page for today at:

http://www.gilbsy.com/autistic-children

I haven't set up an AdWords campaign just yet but by tomorrow evening I should have something to report. Wish me luck!

No comments: