Monday, March 31, 2008

Another Dissapointing Day For Earnings

I haven't made a cent yet today. I only made $0.07 yesterday. I checked a few of the directories' stats on my articles and only a few have published any yet. I am hoping that is the reason I haven't made any money yet. This is the part that is always discouraging me. Giving out a ton of effort and not getting the results that you expect. It is like no matter how hard you work you just can't get it. This time I am not listening to myself. I am going to continue submitting my articles until I can't possibly submit another one.

I am using my Keyword Elite Software, as I am writing this post, for my daily email. Once that is done I am going to add some content to one of my sites. The one that has made me the most in one day so far is what I am going to try and expand upon.

I will report my progress in a few hours.

No comments: