Sunday, January 6, 2008

Where I Am And Where I Am Headed

I have spent this past weekend working on a few different things. I am still awaiting the big payday but I am making progress. I am working on my keywords and optimising them for my websites. I am also working on getting links from other sites to my websites to help improve my search engine rankings. For the next five days I am going to be working on my Wordpress blogs. I am writing one about Video Games and another about Migraine symptoms.

I have bought another program to help me with AdSense. I am focusing on AdSense now and the websites I am working on and optimising are for AdSense. The program I bought, EasyWordPress.com, goes into great detail on how to use wordpress to create many AdSense blogs which are kind of like mini websites. It also tell you how to optimise these pages for search engines and how to rank high on the search engines by using reciprocal links.

For example, I want my video gamer's blog to rank high for ps2 cheats and for addictive games. So, by linking this text in this blog to the blog I want traffic to and optimisation for I have set up one more method for getting traffic to my site. Tomorrow I will describe another technique I am learning to drive traffic to my websites.

No comments: