Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Moving Right Along

I have spent the past couple of days working on my website about the different Aspects of Astrology and have made a little progress. My Alexa rank has increased about 8 million spaces and my link partners are growing. I have also been posting comments in blogs to get links back to my site. I have also began to realize that I may have chosen a tough niche with Astrology but I am learning more now than I have before. I know that I am about to break out of the long streak of no AdSense revenue.

I found a great website called NicheRockets that gives you a 7 day trial of their product for only $1. I know that there is no way I can get enough use from the software in a week to actually profit by then and buy the software but I know that I will eventually get it. The welcome/quick-start guide is amazing. All of the information I just mentioned about search engine rankings has come from that manual.

There is also a forum that you can get involved with where people who are actually making money on the Internet give you advice and tell you how to do specialized tasks that you may not know how to do.

Anyway, now that I have been studying the material from NicheRockets and figured out that it may take me quite some time to dominate such a competitive niche as astrology I can move on to something a little less difficult and start having some success then move on to the bigger and better things.

No comments: