Thursday, January 24, 2008

Recent Progress and Findings

I have been quiet as far as my blog goes for a little while now. I have been working like crazy though. Actually, I have been learning a great deal. I think last time I wrote on this blog I had created my article directory and had made a few cents from AdSense. Well, I am still struggling with getting the AdSense thing really rolling. But, I have been watching the training videos for Keyword Elite and I am amazed at what this software can do! My research seems endless and the fruits of my labor are still unrealized but I sincerely feel like I am about break out any day here.

I believe that writing articles is a great form of website promotion. My Alexa rankings have climbed multi millions of places since I started using this technique. However, I am banned for now from ezinearticles.com for using a PLR article. If you change the content enough then you can use the article but I didn't and I don't know when they will allow me to come back and write for them. There are other article directories, like mine, that are good but they just don't have the same comfortable interface as ezinearticles.com, or the nice price tag.

As I watch these training videos from Keyword Elite I implement the strategies. Right now I have an ad campaign on the Microsoft Ad Network for a PLR product I have on my computer. I just set it up a couple of hours ago so there is no action yet. I plan on setting up some more AdSense sites today and maybe figuring out how to redirect web pages. The redirect idea comes from the training. I plan on promoting affiliate products. If I begin doing well the owners will find out what I am doing by seeing where the traffic is coming from, steal my keywords, and then outbid me. I don't like this idea so I am going to try to set up a redirect page on my site for each of the affiliate products I promote.

No comments: