Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lots of Work

I worked for about 10 hours online today, after 8 hours of my day job, and I can't wait to see what kind of results I will be getting. I did a lot of work on www.VideoGamersStore.com today. I used Keyword Elite for some keyword research and then I optimized some pages for the search engines. I am looking to get some traffic from natural searches. I used keywords that did not have many results so that I could rank high for them. I also set up some optimized pages for keywords that get lots of searches and the websites that rank well for them are not optimized very well. I am working a lot on this stuff and it still doesn't seem to be paying off. I am also running a couple of PPC campaigns on a search engine that is not Google because it is much less expensive. I have a few click thrus and it didn't cost me the way it does on Google. Tomorrow I plan on optimizing a few more pages on VideoGamersStore.com and also setting up another BANS site and optimizing it for free traffic. Lots of work done today, lots more to do. Although I haven't had the results I am after I am actually enjoying what I am doing. I like it more than my day job and am excited about moving to it for full time work.

No comments: