Sunday, January 13, 2008

Disappointment Once Again

I have not had much success this weekend on AdSense. I made about $0.02 and I don't understand why. Maybe it is because I didn't submit anymore articles. I also remember submitting an article to another article directory, one that submits it to many other directories, for free. Maybe the extra traffic came from that submission. I will try one more time to mass submit an article and see what that does to my income. I also set up a link page on my website and that has been getting some links back to my site. Although I haven't been getting listed on Google I did find my article on the first page of results on Google from ezinearticles.com which was pretty neat to see. It helped me to realize what that site is doing to generate content and AdSense income. They get people to write articles for them and they turn it into a web page that has AdSense on it. Then, since they have so many links back to their site they get high ranking in Google and thus their page gets high placement on the search engines. I need to do something similar and maybe I can get more AdSense income.

No comments: