Saturday, October 13, 2007

More Problems

Those Internet Marketing Gurus must have extra hours in their days. I am struggling so much with my website http://www.globalinternetfortunes.com/ that I feel like giving up. I know that I am almost there but things that seem like they should be so simple are turning out to be extreme time consumers. I spent about three hours yesterday and the day before trying to get a button on my site to link to pay pal for payments but I couldn't get it to show up the way I wanted it. Then it wouldn't stay in the spot that I wanted it in and now it doesn't do anything when someone clicks on it. Argh! This is so frustrating!



Thank goodness that so many options are available to us to profit from. I know why it is so hard to focus. It is not just because the options are so numerous and we don't know where to begin but also because it gets so frustrating when something just won't work that you have to do something else for a little while at least so that you don't go insane.



So, after working on a product and getting it all set up to start selling on my site and still not being able to do it I am letting it rest. Meanwhile I started another little project. It is something I know a little about and something I think is important to making money online. It is AdSense. When I say I know a little about it I mean a tiny amount. I can put it on a blog and a few cookie cutter websites and that is about all. I am learning more about how to generate income from it and I am going to spend more time on it.



I am still an Internet marketer/affiliate marketer and I am still trying to incorporate what I have learned into what I am doing now. I need traffic to my websites. I am starting to focus more on AdSense for the time being. (I am not giving up on my own websites, just frustrated and in need of a break from them.) So, I am going to do a Google search for forums that focus on AdSense. I will do some research there, ask questions and see if I can answer any. This is beneficial to me in more ways than one. I get the information I need to progress and I also get to sign my posts with a little information about myself. In this information I will put a link to my websites where I have AdSense ads.

No comments: