Sunday, October 14, 2007

List Building

List Building is something I have been running into lately. All of the gurus are saying that it is important and profitable to build a list of customers. I have started doing this. I finally got my site http://www.globalinternetfortunes.com up and running! It is exciting. (at least for me!) I set it up with a lead capture page so that I can build my list. With a list I have the opportunity to tell people about great deals that I find or I can market my affiliate products. On my list I offer a free gift that teaches others how to build a list.

I also found a website that helps its subscribers build a list:

http://www.yourluckylist.com/index.php/gilbsy123

This website gives each member a referral link like the one above to get new members, but it also has a program that randomly puts you in the "matrix" with a downline already. This is good because if you have no subscribers you still get to get your website or product in front of some eyes.

Another part of my website that deals with List Building is:

http://www.globalinternetfortunes.com/GiveawaySecrets

This product costs only $7 and it shows you step by step how to build a list of subscribers by giving away free stuff. I just got it up and running today so I don't have any profit pulling results to share yet but it did take me only a few hours to get it all set up.

As for AdSense, I didn't focus long enough on it to report anything new but I am going to do more research. I found the offer for the Giveaway Secrets program and got really excited and started working on that. It was actually kind of fun. Now my next project for both my AdSense and List Building projects is to get traffic. I will be getting back here soon to tell about my experience with generating traffic.

No comments: