Monday, August 13, 2007

New Things

I am still at it. I went out yesterday and bought a few supplies for my real estate business. I also, since the last post, started a few new websites. In the works is http://www.gandmreigroup.com/ which is a website where I share my knowledge about investing in real estate. Right now all I have done is create a page that collects the names and emails of people who visit the site. I haven't figured out how to do much more than that yet. However, I also created a website called http://www.internetfortunepackage.com With this site I review different informational packages that teach about making money from home. I have been spending more time with this site because it is easier to understand and edit. I also see more immediate potential with this site. It teaches you how to use different marketing ideas to generate income. It also helps you set up your own site, get traffic to it and earn money. I am excited about this one. I have been spending hours and hours online reading about money making ideas and techniques and I have begun to not only understand what to do but how to do it. I will be updating this blog more often with posts concerning real estate investment ideas and methods along with website cash generating ideas. Come back soon for more info and please leave me info on future articles letting me know if any of the stuff I write about is useful to you.

No comments: