Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Getting Traffic

Well, I have spent quite a bit of money lately. I've bought a few programs, paid for targeted emails, and done some pay-per-click ad marketing campaigns. The ppc has driven quite a bit of traffic to my site and the targeted emails have had a pretty good turnout. However, I am still having trouble getting sales. This blog is a means for me to talk about what I learn and tell you what I am trying to accomplish. It is also a place to let you know how applying what I learn turns out.

I recently joined a program, http://www.internetfortunepackage.com which sets you up with a website that reviews marketing programs and online businesses that allow you to make money from home. I have been driving traffic to the site and getting people to join my mailing list. I am not sure how to effectively use my auto-responder yet but I have a list of about 15 people whom I can send emails to. I would like to send them emails about how good I am doing as an online marketer and which programs have helped me the most but right now, one week into the http://internetfortunepackage.com, I am getting a little bit worried that all of my efforts are not going to pay off.

I do use the list to market other products that have given me information about how to get where I am today like AutoPilotProfits found at gilbsy76.autopilotp.hop.clickbank.net that gives all kinds of information about getting started as an online marketer. Again I feel like I am not achieving what I feel I should be. One thing I notice is that I am making some progress. It is costing me money and has yet to payoff. Since I buy things from these people, I believe that there must be others who do too, and therefore, as I increase my knowledge and share it with people I should be able to achieve the level of success that they are achieving.

No comments: