Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Finally, A Little Success To Write About

I have been working for quite some time to get ranked for a keyword that would actually get me some traffic. I am not getting much but I am making a few bucks a month from the traffic I have been getting.The point is that I am finally progressing. I have been optimizing my webpages for certain Adsense keywords and getting ranked for them.

I have been using a program called SENuke to get my sites ranked. As I learn the software and as I learn from past mistakes I am making real progress. I have 3 keyword phrases that I am on page 1 in Google for. I just found a product on Clickbank that has some KW's that should be easy to rank for. I haven't begun my SENuke campaign yet but I will be soon. My goal with that is to get a couple of sales in the next 30 days.

At the beginning of this month I set the goal to average 25 cents per day. I accomplished it. Now that I have had some success I have upped this months goal to $5 per day. I may be getting a little cocky but I think it is doable, especially if I can increase my traffic.

That's all for today.




No comments: