Thursday, March 27, 2008

Follow Up

Mission is nearly accomplished. I have one more site to create. I am counting blog posts as website creation. I am going to post one more blog tonight. The time now is 7:25 p.m., and I am just about done for today. Not bad for 2 hours of work. Tomorrow should go even faster since I started using the article submitter included with my SEO Elite Software and had to re-enter all of my login information. Now I have a few sites that are saved.

My AdSense is going ok today. I am going to have to start adding more channels to track my ads because I made money from somewhere and I need to find out where so I can not only report it here but so I can improve on it. I will be doing that either tonight or tomorrow. I am proud to say that I am working hard on this new project and I expect that I will soon be reaping the benefits of all this trial and error.

I made a profit of $1.08 from Adsense so far today. Not too bad! As long as I keep my head up above water for a little while longer I'll be doing well. Now for tomorrow's goals:
  1. Submit to another 10 article directories
  2. Post 1 article on a blog
  3. Make sure all of my sites have AdSense tracking channels
  4. and Send out daily email to my subscribers

No comments: