Thursday, December 27, 2007

Progress

I did a little wrenching on Video Gamer's Store and it looks OK. I still need to do some more stuff, like add some interesting content and some more graphics but it now has more pages and a better layout. I didn't quite spend the full two hours I planned on it but the hour and a half I did spend was educational and productive. Next I need to optimize it for the search engines. That could take awhile but if I am spending two hours every day on it then I should make some real progress.

Oh yeah, the BANS website helps you build a website that links to eBay. When you send traffic to eBay from your site and a purchase is made you get a commission from it. There are also places to put up affiliate products and AdSense. Check it out by clicking here.

No comments: