Saturday, November 10, 2007

Eureka! I've Found It!

As I was watching the bonus features on the dvd "The Prestige" I came up with my plan. I have read a superfluous amount of information about internet marketing and I have spent way too much money on products that I haven't been able to put to profitable use, yet. The ideas in most products I have reviewed are the same. I have the information to create wealth but I don't have a unique sales proposition to use for my own gain in a moral manner. I have seen this method used but and it seemed to work but I didn't know how to put it to use myself.

One of my websites, http://www.internetfortunepackage.com/, was an attempt to use this method. This site is an attempt to give a review of some product and suggest that another person see it and buy it. However, the website itself was an affiliate program that gave me very little freedom to be unique. It was all set up for me in a way that the original creator of the program would benefit from my advertising efforts. There is nothing wrong with what the author intended to do, in fact it was a great idea. It just didn't fit well with what I am trying to do. I am trying too hard to do less work. I have to come up with a way to use the information I have acquired through my studies and present it in a way that is of use to my audience.

My requirements for the implementation of my plan are as follows:

  • 1. There must be value to the reader
  • 2. My recommendations must be free or very inexpensive, and
  • 3. The results I get have to be able to be duplicated.

Here is my plan outline:

  1. I will be building a customer list.
  2. I will be reviewing PLR products that anyone can get for free.
  3. I will be recommending Affiliate products that are also free to join (There may be upsells, which I would profit from but I am not the one doing the selling)
  4. I will be using AdSense.
  5. I will be using a blog for each product I review.
  6. I will also set up a webpage for each product on my website GlobalInternetFortunes
  7. I will reveal my earnings from every affiliate product I promote.
  8. I will also talk about my successes and failures with each product I review.
  9. I will be honest, I will not promote anything with the greater fool mentality (If I bought this then there has to be a greater fool who will buy it from me).
  10. I will be successful under this outline or I have already failed!

Now, for my first review go to My Viral Website to see what I am accomplishing here. This site incorporates many different money making strategies to help the newbie.

No comments: