Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Making Progress with AdSense

I have been working on AdSense for the last couple of days. When I say I am making progress it means I am learning more about how to get it set up and I have started setting it up. I found a tool from niche bot. It helps you do a bunch of keyword research fast and efficiently. I am still trying it out and trying to understand it but for me, as a newbie it is complex and I don't know if I am going to keep longer than the 14 day trial. I also have been reading a few different ebooks on AdSense and I am learning from them. I the next few days I will post a link to my website where visitors can get a copy of it. I think I will use it as a giveaway if possible to help me build my email list. I am spending a whole bunch of time on these projects. It is starting to come together. I am still looking for that payday to come. I am practicing the techniques that I read about but they are tough to implement without more specialized knowledge. To get the knowledge you have to buy more materials or sort through all of the free junk out there. Then there is the path that has you pay others to do it for you but I can't afford that yet. At least I am following up on the easy stuff like posting to my blog, putting AdSense on here, and posting to forums.

For now I am going to do a little more research on AdSense profits then I am going to start another blog geared toward AdSense profits and I will post to some forums.

No comments: