Friday, August 31, 2007

Adwords Has Me A Little Confused

I have been writing ads and placing them on adwords. I haven't made a sale yet from any of my campaigns. I am learning so much from material I have purchased but I am not getting the results that I want. I purchased an informational product called Adwords Killer and started reading it and implementing some of the strategies. I haven't finished it yet but I am finding out more about using adwords and I am also getting more confused.

I am using adwords to promote my website http://www.internetfortunepackage.com and am not getting the results that I believed I should be getting. I went into the keywords area and got an estimate on the traffic, cost per click, ad position, and number of clicks per day I should be getting. Since starting the campaign about 8 hours ago I am no where near where I was led to believe I should be. My ads are being shown at positions that are so far away from the estimates that I feel like I may not have been reading right when I set up the campaign. I am not sure how to fix this problem but I will read on from Adwords Killer and report back any changes in my sccess rate.

No comments: